Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Small But Convenient

I thought I'd share a simple but convenient project for cruise travelers that bring along earrings or other small items. During past cruises, my wife often needed to look for a missing earring piece in our cabin. The earring pair was left on a cabin counter and, invariably, one side either fell to the floor or was moved and became lost under some other item on the counter.

Looking through several past Cruisecritic entries, I came across an idea to reduce this problem. I went over to the Container Store while in San Francisco last week and purchased a small tin container. I glued a flat magnet on the bottom of the tin. As the cruise ship cabin walls are steel, this slightly modified container will now adhere to any interior wall. This tin is a great place to store easily misplaced small items in the cabin. Moreover, it can be easily found attached to a cabin wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment